Hi everyone

I noticed that this forum has yet to create a designated thread for the class of 2014. I wanted to go ahead and make a new thread so people could introduce themselves and find out who their classmates will be come this summer! I myself am anxiously waiting to hear if I have been accepted (*Crossing my fingers*). I would absolutely love to join you guys and hope that I will be introducing myself here real soon.

Take care!

Good idea! I hadn't thought of a thread for applicants that have been accepted. I just kept up with the 2012 thread. I'm accepted to Ft. Myers campus as of last Tuesday! I live in Pensacola and will be moving a good distance in two weeks or less this summer. I would love to catch up with anyone who might already live in the area. I can't live in an apt as i have a large family moving with me :) Can't wait to meet everyone!

• 2 months later...

Congrats gnardo-how exciting!! I just realized that my initial post sounds like I was waiting to hear back on if I got accepted into the class, when I really meant accepted for interview (oops! Haha). The good news is I did get an interview and it is quickly approaching (feb. 6th!) I am both excited and nervous lol what was your interview experience like gnardo? Any tips? I hope to be joining the facebook page in the near future :) thank you!

Jraimer: don't worry about the interview, I know it sounds cheesy but it is true; be yourself because they just want to get to know you and they want to make sure that you are aware of what it is that you are getting yourself into. Claudia really makes you feel at home and she goes out of her way to prepare you for the rest of the day. Don't worry about the writing portion, English is my second language and I can't spell if my life depended on it but still made it in. I am convinced that they just want to see if you possess mature coherent thought processes. If it weren't for the nerves it would actually be a fun experience... that's how nice they are. good luck, don't worry

gnardo: I also start this summer and I think the Facebook page is awesome! thank you so much for doing that. I would like to ask you though (I am a Facebook noob) is it possible to "lock" the page down a bit so we can all share some personal information without the whole world knowing? I am thinking about backgrounds but also maybe places to live, possible roommates, nice to know info from previous classes, etc? I am going to see if Claudia is willing to give 2014 class members a headsup regarding the existance of the FB page so we can get to know each other before all hell breaks loose at the end of May.

Thanks again!

• 1 month later...
Going for an interview soon, just wondering what the process was like? (i.e. did they have an essay question, what was the essay question, and what questions they asked) I've already been to a Ft. Lauderdale interview and wish I had been better prepared.

Did you see my other posts about what type of questions I was asked?

http://www.physicianassistantforum.com/forums/showthread.php/32062-2011-2012-Interviews/page2

I've posted in both NSU-Naples and NSU-Davie links

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived