Science courses that must be taken within 5 years of applying

:xD:

That's what i'm worried about. I'm not sure my Anatomy/physiology will be within 5 years. Of course, I doubt it will be more than 6-7 years. Started my undergraduate in 2007, and I passed my first anatomy course in Fall of 2008 with the second anatomy course in 2009.

Right now I'm in the process of getting a job in the ER and as well as already volunteering at a another LEVEL 1 ER hospital. While finishing my Bachelors Degree in Nutrition Sciences. Still have a few more science classes and capstone classes to finish off. (less than 25 credits)

I'm wondering if work experience and commitment through volunteerin will get me through the prerequisites of "within 5 years".:sweat:

• 2 weeks later...

been doing some research of schools just around nevada...(all the california, arizona, utah schools)

I prefer to stay in Vegas personally. Their only requirements is that of within 5 years. Retaking my Anatomy/physiology beats having to move out of state. But then again, i have not contacted them about it, to see what their position of the 5 year thing is.

Another thing that worries me is, I took anatomyphysiology 2 times. I dropped it once. If i retake it to fulfill the 5 year thing, I'm not sure it'll look good. But O well, at least I'm fighting the uphill battle and not worrying what people think. If i make it, I make it, and God foresaw it.

However, I did find one university that i really like...and thats midwestern university in Arizona. 5 hrs away from vegas.

http://www.midwestern.edu/Programs_and_Admission/AZ_Physician_Assistant_Studies.html#Admission Requirements

My choices so far would be

1. Touro univeristy nevada

2. Midwestern University Glendale,AZ

Yes, I think that outlook is much better than ..."DAMN it i have to do this over again".

Cause no joke, it was tough. But I kept all my lab notes, which will help inmensely when I have to take it over again.

I'm only 22 right now, so i'm not sure if i'm behind...or ahead of the game. I just know this is a tough route to follow.

Funny thing is, i considered doing RN program and just settled for that. However, the RN program was even MORE strict than the PA program.

They MUST have a B or better on all science classes...and you can only have 1 chance to retake a science class :l

Archived