Who's gone to the PA Board Review in Irvine with Joe Gilroy?

Hi,

Would like to hear what was your experience with this course.

I'm new to this forum, just getting back into PA profession after a looong hiatus (1996)! I'm

setting up my study plan to prep for my PANCE (yes, it's been awhile). I have taken and passed the my boards twice but I feel like am starting from scratch. I will be doing a multi-focal approach to studying.

I want to take a live review course but not the cme resources course -took it once and didn't like it - felt like overload and too much $$ with course and all the travel, hotel etc

Also I know I need to do some core academic study and have looked at the Challenger Online course that seems to meet my needs, but it's pricey at $595.

Can anyone suggest a course with audio component? Anyone have a used Emery review course (DVD or CD - ROM) for sale?

Thanks in advance!

Guest c-leigh

Joe Gilboy is the BEST. I did his review for the PANCE and passed 1st time. I've been talking with a professor at one of the schools who said that the only people in their program who DON'T pass in their program are those who don't take his course. I highly highly highly suggest his course! It is well worth it!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived