How to proof Shadowing Experience

Hello guys. I am considering the PA program in MDCC and I am familiar with all the academic requirements as well as the pre-test using Gross Anatomy by Chung and the final interviews where only 50 students are chosen out of 150 invited. However, I am wondering if someone can help me understand how I can document any shadowing experience in the application. Do I have to give the name and license of the PA which I shadowed or how would that work. Thanks in advance for your feedback

Thanks. I saw that once I finally got the application. I am still at an early stage. It looks like they don't demand that much such as license number, etc. of the PA being shadowed. They take your word on it. P.S. The heading of the post should have read: How to prove shadowing experience but I wrote it too quickly and could not update it. I finally met Jackie Hernandez and she is great.

Archived