AACC Class starting May 2012

So, I just recieved my supplemental application last week and sent it back in the mail today. Let the next round of anxious waiting begin.

I was reading one of the CCBC threads and, it sounds like they've already started interviewing; has anyone heard anything about interviews from AACC yet? I know their website says only "the most competitive applicants" will be invited for an interview. Now if only I knew which side of that cut off I'm going to land on! Who else is out there suffering through the suspense?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ketessa, I received the supplemental application a while back, just recently received an e-mail saying that my application is complete and that they do not need anything else from me. It did mention that interview invites will go out by the end of october and interviews will be in december. Hope that helped !

• 3 weeks later...

Both PROTOCOL and a sign that your application is worth looking at, GPA, pre-req and HCE.

I just recieved this email from AACC:

Dear ---- -----,

This email is being sent to notify you that your supplemental application and materials has been reviewed and processed by the admissions department for the AACC PA program. At this time, your application is complete and no other materials are needed. The interview date has been set for early December and you will be receiving notification regarding interview selection by the end of October 2011.

I just got the Your-application-is-complete... email a couple of days ago- keeping my fingers crossed for an interview invite in a couple of weeks, (so much finger crossing over the past couple of months I think I'm on my way to permanent disfigurement, lol). Good luck to everyone- I hope we'll all be seeing each other in December on interview day!

Guest epthompson83

Hi guys - I'm joining you on here. Sent in my supplemental application today! Hope to get an interview!! Does anyone know how many people got supplemental application requests and how many interview spots they'll have. Just wondering what the chances are we will get interviews. I heard they had over 600 applications so I wonder how many they're down to now

Guest epthompson83

Hi guys - I'm joining you on here. Sent in my supplemental application today! Hope to get an interview!! Does anyone know how many people got supplemental application requests and how many interview spots they'll have. Just wondering what the chances are we will get interviews. I heard they had over 600 applications so I wonder how many they're down to now

Guest epthompson83

when i called to ask a question about the supplemental app they told me they had "an overwhelming 600 applications this year"

i'm guessing they will offer at least 100 interviews for the 40 spots

Wow! Can you imagine trying to narrow that down to 40?! I definitely don't envy the admissions folks who have to carry that burden.

I was thinking about the same thing on number of interview seats. The last email seemed to suggest a single interview date, so I would guess that anything over 100, or maybe 125, would be difficult to pull off in one day. Unless they have a whole army of interviewers. Pure speculation though- no way of knowing for sure until we get there, (knock on wood).

Great news! I just got the following email:

"This e-mail is being sent to notify you that you have been selected for an interview for the Anne Arundel Community College Class of 2014 Physician Assistant Program. You will be receiving a letter with additional information by mail within the next week..."

So check your inboxes everyone- you might just find a reason to do a little happy dance!

I got a request for supplemental like a week or two ago, haven't sent it in yet, still waiting on all the official transcripts to arrive. But today, I oddly got an interview request. No complaints here! Interview is in December so I suppose they'll get my supplemental by then for sure.

I'm an out of state applicant too FYI.

Archived