Interviews

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was at the interview held on 11-11...got a phone call on Thursday that I had been accepted. I then received an email

and they also said that a paper acceptance letter was on it's way via mail. Just remember, no news is good news...it

could be that some will not find out for sure until January.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone is still following this thread, but I interviewed today. They said that accepted students will find out within three days, or a few weeks if you don't make the cut. They interviewed over 200 for 48 spots, so they will definitely be narrowing the field! Good luck to everyone, hope to see you all in May.

So Grooveregulator- does that mean they have invited all of those who will be invited for interviews? I have been going crazy waiting to hear anything...I have not received a letter or anything. I was not planning on applying until next year and called trevecca to see ask a few questions and was told to apply now so I did but did not get everything in until just before the deadline and my GRE score did not make it until after the deadline (they were aware of this when they told me to still apply). Just to make sure I understood correctly- if by some miracle of God I still receive a letter to interview, if I didn't hear from them within three days then i should expect I did not get in?...I am trying to be hopeful but this is so tough! Congrats to all of you who have made it!

As far as I know, Trevecca's interviews are over by last week. If someone did not get call means they were not on the top 200 list of applicants they called for interview. I interviewed in November and I'm on their waiting list. I'll know my status hopefully by next week. To find out the status, I suggest calling their office next week, and speak to Ms. Lois Wolfgang..she's in-charge of admissions and an awesome sweet and sincere lady. Good luck everyone!

Archived