Sign in to follow this  
kasam

Interview Invitation

I got a call from them yesterday asking about my outstanding courses which is 2.And I got the letter through email today for interview Nov 18.I lived in NJ and it is pretty far for me to drive all the way up there....

I got an email today for an interview November 18..Anyone else planning to go to that interview? Are there any current Mercy PA students who can shed some light on your experience in the program as a student and as a graduate?

@lmchugh: where do you live? I live in South Jersey and planning taking the bus the day before and maybe stay in hotel or something then take cab the next morning.Mine is at 12 in the afternoon, when is yours?

@ JoVaz: there is no supplemental application.I sent out CASPA June 30th.

Good luck everyone.

i think mercy is my first choice. i interviewed there on nov 18th and had a good feeling about my chances of getting in, but the deadline is approaching to send a check into another school i was accepted to, which is at the top of my list as well. does anyone know when they typically send out acceptances?

I applied late and I'm in the Feb 10 interview too! that day of interview and essay seems so daunting! haha

uh-oh... does this mean they will be sending wait-listings from now on?