• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello future classmates!! I'm starting this thread for our new class, and would like to start a Facebook group to start getting to know each other.

Feel free to message me here to add me on Facebook, or add any info about yourself on this thread.

Congrats, can't wait to meet everyone!

Hi there! I will be submitting my acceptance letter by Monday and wanted to join the Facebook group. Thanks!

Does anyone know whether the Hep B series needs to be complete by February or can it be in progress?

I called the student health center and they told me the requirement was to have either the 3 course or the expedited 2 course vaccination completed and a titer performed in order to register. If the titer comes back negative they will still let you register but you have to repeat the vaccination series.

I called the student health center and they told me the requirement was to have either the 3 course or the expedited 2 course vaccination completed and a titer performed in order to register. If the titer comes back negative they will still let you register but you have to repeat the vaccination series.

Just found my shot records! Woohoo! Looks like I started the series over again in late 2014. I totally forgot! All I need it my last shot and I'm still within my 2 years to get it. Joy! Thanks for the info though!

Archived