Sign in to follow this  
nish318

Interview for Oct 14-15??

For Northeastern, it does not matter when you applied. They started to look at everyone's applications all together on 9/1.

Hoping and praying for a invitation invite... top school, and close to home *fingers crossed*

Hi guys! I am sure that everyone will hear with due time! Personally though, I know I am getting sick of the waiting game. I was really early with all of my applications and I don't know the exact date that I applied but I know it was early in June/July some time. Good luck everyone!!

Is anyone familiar with NE's interview process? If so, any insight or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Waiting... anxiously... excitedly... hoping for the best... My heart stops for a second or two everytime I see an e-mail from one of the schools I applied to in my inbox... but then it's usually just another notice stating that my application is under review... EEEKKKKKKSSSSS!

I live in CT.. I think I will staying at my cousin's house for the interview she lives about 20 minutes outside of proper Boston.. any suggestions in terms of getting around (train, the best?). Also, I know they provided a parking pass/letter for Friday, but does anyone know the parking situation Saturday morning?

Thanks!! and Good luck!!

Has anyone received an interview invite and lives in the southeast? Just wondering if they interview applicants from the northeast earlier than the rest?

Thanks

I'm in California, and haven't heard anything yet. I wonder if they give preference to applicants from the NE, or if they schedule them first since it is easiest travel wise? At least that is what I've been telling myself every day this week!

I'm in Maine and I got my interview letter via snail mail last week. Good luck everyone! The parking pass is good for Friday, I assume the parking for weekends is free? I guess we can ask during the interview process on Friday. I do know that the campus is easily accessible by the green and orange line trains, so that is another option...

For the start time we have to be there on a saturday morning, you will be able to find street parking no problem in that area. But yes, pretty close to the green and orange lines as well.

I'm in Maine and I got my interview letter via snail mail last week. Good luck everyone! The parking pass is good for Friday, I assume the parking for weekends is free? I guess we can ask during the interview process on Friday. I do know that the campus is easily accessible by the green and orange line trains, so that is another option...

For the start time we have to be there on a saturday morning, you will be able to find street parking no problem in that area. But yes, pretty close to the green and orange lines as well.

The only problem is the street parking is all metered around that area, if its not resident only.