Interview for Oct 14-15??

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys! I am sure that everyone will hear with due time! Personally though, I know I am getting sick of the waiting game. I was really early with all of my applications and I don't know the exact date that I applied but I know it was early in June/July some time. Good luck everyone!!

Is anyone familiar with NE's interview process? If so, any insight or tips would be greatly appreciated!

I live in CT.. I think I will staying at my cousin's house for the interview she lives about 20 minutes outside of proper Boston.. any suggestions in terms of getting around (train, the best?). Also, I know they provided a parking pass/letter for Friday, but does anyone know the parking situation Saturday morning?

Thanks!! and Good luck!!

I'm in Maine and I got my interview letter via snail mail last week. Good luck everyone! The parking pass is good for Friday, I assume the parking for weekends is free? I guess we can ask during the interview process on Friday. I do know that the campus is easily accessible by the green and orange line trains, so that is another option...

For the start time we have to be there on a saturday morning, you will be able to find street parking no problem in that area. But yes, pretty close to the green and orange lines as well.

I'm in Maine and I got my interview letter via snail mail last week. Good luck everyone! The parking pass is good for Friday, I assume the parking for weekends is free? I guess we can ask during the interview process on Friday. I do know that the campus is easily accessible by the green and orange line trains, so that is another option...

Archived