Interview Invites

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

RE: nkechim

I interviewed two weeks ago. I think there were 5 of us at the interview. It was individual interview, essay and a tour. The interview was two on one so it was an individual interview. I was so nervous, and i think my interview reflected it. So go relaxed! I still haven't heard from them yet, but i really liked the school. i got to talk to some students after our interview, and they all like it! Good luck to all of you too!

RE: nkechim

I interviewed two weeks ago. I think there were 5 of us at the interview. It was individual interview, essay and a tour. The interview was two on one so it was an individual interview. I was so nervous, and i think my interview reflected it. So go relaxed! I still haven't heard from them yet, but i really liked the school. i got to talk to some students after our interview, and they all like it! Good luck to all of you too!

Thanks for the info!!! It's really helpful. I attended an open house there last week. Met a couple students and the director. they all seem very nice, and it is a great school. They also have a cadaver lab, which is nice. Hopefully you'll hear back soon. Keep us posted!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello all, I just got an interview scheduled for February.. for those who have interviewed - what types of questions do they ask or what is the general topic of the essay question? I know I should be prepared for everything, and I will be, but I was curious to know what sort of things I should focus on. Any little bit of info would help! Thanks!

Hello all, I just got an interview scheduled for February.. for those who have interviewed - what types of questions do they ask or what is the general topic of the essay question? I know I should be prepared for everything, and I will be, but I was curious to know what sort of things I should focus on. Any little bit of info would help! Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived