Acceptance - Class of 2014

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone!

I recently found out that I have been accepted as well!

I was wondering if anyone had any advice as far as choosing between Midwestern and Western in California. I'm a little torn, and I would appreciate any help you all could offer. Thanks!

And join the facebook group!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I just interviewed yesterday (03/06/12) and found out that I got accepted! I'm still in shock, but extremely excited. I also interviewed with another friend who also go accepted. We will be seeing some of you very soon. For those of you who haven't been accepted yet, there is still a slight chance you can make it. At the interview yesterday they said they will be reviewing on a monthly basis until all the spots are filled. Unfortunately, I do not know how many are left.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Sed,

Is there a list of textbooks that we'll need that you know of? I'd be psyched to get that done now.

Nicole

Here are the books that most people used for 1st quarter. The rest you can depend on the class notes for.

1. Essential Clinical Anatomy by Moore, agur, dalley

2. Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank H. Netter

(both of these books are used heavily in lecture and are great reference books! Netter is your Bible!)

3. Grant's Dissector (you have to read it before each dissection. It shows classical relationships that they test you on)

4. Turning point clicker

If you are weak in human biochemistry I would get that book too, many people thought it helped. However, all the test questions are based off of class notes.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Best of luck!

• 10 months later...

Howdy, MWU Glendale '14ers. My wife, my little boy and I will be visiting next week from Utah to check out MWU and the PA program. I'm signed up for a general campus tour on Thursday 3/14 at 2pm and will stop by the PA building at some point. It would be amazing to speak with someone living and breathing the program right now while I'm there. If someone is willing to briefly meet and chat, please let me know. I'd be more than happy to buy lunch if that works. Thanks!

Archived