~ MEDEX BCHS Class of 2014 ~

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just landed in the Sea-Tac Aiport!! Flight out to Yakima in the AM! Can't wait to meet everyone... Glad I'm not the only one who packed a kilt... As for the mullet, down south we call it a #7 (1. Because it looks like a #7 2. Because that's how you can order it at great clips & 3.NASCAR) Haha! Hope everyone is safe getting to the interview! Y'all have a good night!

Just woke up from crashing after the drive home... Today was awesome!!! To answer your question, Steve, I felt pretty good about my interviews. I tripped over my tongue a couple times (my old age kicking in :)), but was otherwise satisfied with the answers I gave. Everyone I met on Friday & Saturday would make an outstanding PA, so I do not envy the position the ADCOM is in right now. I genuinely wish all of you the best of luck in the coming weeks, & I hope that MEDEX will find me worthy, & allow me the honor to be one of your classmates.

Don

Holy cow! I felt like I was floating in a sea of testosterone today! I think there were maybe 10 women interviewing...? I've always been "just one of the guys", so don't think you're scaring me off :) I am so grateful to have had this opportunity and met some fantastic people! Thank you Steve for all you have done for us newbies and giving your time so graciously. Hopefully we will all be celebrating together very soon!

Best of luck to all of you!

Sara

Sitting in the Seattle airport now looking back on the weekend. What a GREAT group Friday night/ Saturday! A special thanks to "Just Steve" for setting aside the time for us to shake off the jitters and breathe :-) Felt nervous flying in... Feel relaxed flying out. Just won't be checking my mailbox till June... And have changed Mariah's # in my phone to "SIT DOWN BEFORE ANSWERING", haha. Good luck to everyone! I'm going to see if I can't find some quality sea food in this airport before flying out... I here y'all got that out here?

-Luke, the Georgia Guy

Made it safely back to Vancouver. It was wonderful meeting you all and I hope I didn't overwhelm anyone. I am super excited to see you all next year (since they are going to have to expand the class to accept us all :) I am truly humbled by what an amazing group of people interviewed yesterday. I know it is going to be really difficult to keep the faith over the next few weeks. I am already questioning EVERY STINKIN WORD I said. But, there is no turning back now and either we nailed it or we didn't. So relax, shop, eat, enjoy your families and pray for a phone call before Christmas. Luke~ I am with you on the not checking mail thing til June!!!

Steve thank you for giving us so much of your extraordinarily precious time this weekend and hope your finals go great.

Best wishes all my new friends!

Tawna

What a great time that was! I too have replayed all my answers in my head, thinking "maybe I should have said..." BUT, Its over and out of our hands now. Every person there was amazing in their own way, and I'm sure they've got their work cut out selecting next years class!! I was asleep by 7pm (Thankfully the circus clown upstairs decided not to come back and perform all night) and I swear those carrots I ate had something wrong with them! Dang you Fred Myer...

Keep a hand on the phone and an eye on the mailman :) just kidding...but seriously...

Good luck to all of you!! It was a pleasure meeting everyone.

-Chris

I am literally speechless right now. I am beyond humbled, excited, and proud to say that I got THE call from Ky today offering me a spot to join Yakima Class #19! I cannot believe it! I wish I had a replay of that conversation. I was with a study group and we were all jumping up and down, screaming and I dropped the phone and hung up on him! LOL! Thankfully, he called me back :) I can't wait to hear more good news from my fellow applicants! Let's get these calls rolling in! I am honored to be in the company of such an amazing group of individuals!

Sara

Archived