class of 2015

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Sorry, probably a little late on the reply! The phone interview is kinda weird, huh?

Yes very different from my other interviews. I could hear the interviewers kids playing in the background haha. Now the waiting game to find out if I got in or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else get good news today? I'm happy to say that I will be a part of this year's Augsburg PA class! If you didn't hear today, you will by Friday according to the info session I went to last night. Also, they said that 1/3 to 1/2 of each class is made up of people who were on the alternate list, so don't lose hope if that's you! Congratulations to everyone who got in... I'm looking forward to meeting you and going through the program together!

Anyone else get good news today? I'm happy to say that I will be a part of this year's Augsburg PA class! If you didn't hear today, you will by Friday according to the info session I went to last night. Also, they said that 1/3 to 1/2 of each class is made up of people who were on the alternate list, so don't lose hope if that's you! Congratulations to everyone who got in... I'm looking forward to meeting you and going through the program together!

• 1 month later...

Now, I realize that not a huge portion of the Augsburg classes are generally transplants into MN, but just in case there is anyone out there looking for a place to live, I wanted to post up my house that will be for rent here in the next few weeks. It is located in Minneapolis about 3.5 miles south of Augsburg, is near a bus line, and is also an easy location to bike from. I made the decision to buy another house that will suit my needs long term as (apparently) I will not qualify for a home loan again until school is over due to taking school loans! And with the housing market in the dumps, it is not realistic for me to sell at this time. I figure that if I would rather rent to someone I know or current classmates as opposed to randoms. The craigslist ad is below, and I have more pictures on request. Feel free to message me on here if you are interested!

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/apa/2883359868.html

Archived