Interview 9/19/11

Just thought I'd throw this out there for those of you who are flying in from out of state to interview on 9/17: I'll be driving through Des Moines on 9/16 on my way to Iowa City. I don't know if that's the closest major airport to U of Iowa, but I'd be more than happy to give anyone a ride from the Des Moines airport to Iowa City for the interview. Congrats everyone! :=D:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Accepted!! Interviewed yesterday, got the phone call this morning!

Best of luck to those of you who have upcoming interviews! The faculty is unbelievably kind and welcoming... all you have to do is know who you are and why you want to be a PA. The interview was not an interview, it was a conversation. Just try and relax and have fun!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Accepted!! Interviewed yesterday, got the phone call this morning!

Best of luck to those of you who have upcoming interviews! The faculty is unbelievably kind and welcoming... all you have to do is know who you are and why you want to be a PA. The interview was not an interview, it was a conversation. Just try and relax and have fun!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations, Ghycheng! I also accepted my offer, and I am so excited to see you all in May!

ttbrook, mstarks42 is right: the interview is definitely relaxed and welcoming. My advice would be to just know yourself and why you want to be there, and it will go well. Best of luck to you tomorrow!

Archived