iPad 2

Has anyone had any success loading this website on an iPad 2? I am sure of my credentials, but it errors out everytime time.

I have an iPad 2 and generally do not have any issues with this website. Check your settings, I think if you have your Internet security settings set to not accept cookies or pop ups it may affect the website. Hope this helps!

I have an iPad 2 and generally do not have any issues with this website. Check your settings, I think if you have your Internet security settings set to not accept cookies or pop ups it may affect the website. Hope this helps!

No joy. Settings don't change the behavior. Nor did clearing cookies and cache. I continually get the error that my username is invalid. Will just have to stick to my desktop. Thanks for your help!

Figured it was worth a shot :)

Unfortunately the iPad is my perfect example of "want" vs "need". I'd love to pick one up, but since I've already got an iPhone 4 and a Macbook, I'm still trying to find a good excuse for "needing" to spend all of that money on something that falls in between two of my current toys!

Same here. But I had my Corp buy mine, and I use Citrix server to access the hospital's EHR. Works very well, and it is very portable.

HA, see I did the opposite, I bought the Ipad2, but had the hospital buy me a MacBook Pro. Same thing portable access..Plus the Pro is a serious machine.

I like the Ipad2, but to be honest, my wife sort of took it over.....:(

Archived