Interviews? Class 2014

They interviewed all the candidates they are planning on. Everyone who was interviewed has been given notice and accepted their seat, alternate list seat, or they were informed that they were declined for admission.

The class size is 25 this year.

They interviewed all the candidates they are planning on. Everyone who was interviewed has been given notice and accepted their seat, alternate list seat, or they were informed that they were declined for admission.

The class size is 25 this year.

• 1 month later...

I hope all of you who were offered interviews got in! I was on the alternate list last year but I wasn't offered one of the 40 spots for interviews this year. If anyone has any advice on what I can do to become one of the accepted people this coming year I want to hear it! I asked Chandra for advice and was given vague comments about GPA and such but I already have my Bachelor's so I cannot improve that part of my application. It really shows how competitive it is when they only interviewed 40 people this year!

It appears from their application packet that GPA and GRE are pretty important to them. If you think you can dramatically improve your GRE that may be worth a try. Otherwise my only suggestion is to try to have something that makes you stand out - whether its exceptional health care experience, volunteering or something else. Good luck!

Archived