Interviews? Class 2014

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wonder how many applications they received this year? Everywhere is getting such an explosion of applications. This career is becoming more competitive by the second! Has anyone received an indication to whether their coursework is complete? I received an email stating that I passed a certain poin in the evaulation process but that i would be contacted later if my application was deemed competitive.. I have not heard anything but I guess we find out in febuary from what i've read here in the blogs from former years.. good luck everyone!

What do you mean? What emails have you received? We will not find out anything until late feb, march.. You should have received that email if you passed the first step.. They look at your application and decide if you should move forward.. they then look at your grades and you receive an invite if you are competitive.. I've learned this through emails and also talking to Belinda and Chandra.

What do you mean? What emails have you received? We will not find out anything until late feb, march.. You should have received that email if you passed the first step.. They look at your application and decide if you should move forward.. they then look at your grades and you receive an invite if you are competitive.. I've learned this through emails and also talking to Belinda and Chandra.

• 3 weeks later...

Sure!

Mostly because I had a few bad encounters with staff in the program this fall. They were extremely disrespectful and unhelpful to me and faculty members from my university. Additionally, Tri-C was my backup plan and I have been accepted to other programs. I feel like its rude of me to accept the interview when I have no intention of attending, so I would rather someone else have my spot!

KMU.. feel free to say im lying.. But here is a COPY of the email...

You have been selected to interview for a seat in the Cuyahoga Community College/Cleveland State University Physician Assistant class of 2012-2014. The only interview date this year will be on:

February 24, 2012 (Friday)

There will be two sessions of interviews-- a morning session and an afternoon session. The approximate times will be either from 8am - 12pm or 1pm- 4:30pm. We plan to finalize the schedule in the next two to three weeks. At that time, you will be notified via email which session you are to attend. Unfortunately due to various scheduling constraints, there will not be additional make-up interview dates, nor will applicants be able to choose which session they would like to attend.

If you no longer have an interest in an interview, please let me know as quickly as possible so that another applicant may be considered.

With well over 450 applicants to the program this year, the applicant pool was extremely competitive. The fact that your application was selected as one of the forty candidates for interview, speaks to your academic and professional accomplishments. Congratulations! We will be in touch very soon with additional details.

Chandra Lynch, PA-C

Academic Coordinator/Admissions Chair

Physician Assistant Program

Cuyahoga Community College

Western Campus

11000 Pleasant Valley Road

Parma, OH 44130-5199

• 1 month later...

Archived