acceptances?

Guest cmarie09

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

congrats to those of you who were accepted! if you are offered the waitlist, make sure you return what ever they ask you to because there are many people in our class from the waitlist. One person found on Friday and classes started Monday! If you are accepted and have not visited the school learn as much about PBL so you do not go into it blindly! I love the no lecture style but it is definately not for everyone!

Yeah from what I've heard, 1200 applicants, 700 were invited to admissions day and from there, they would accept 60-70. I also have not heard anything back at all... I'm thinking they might wait to send out waitlist letters until they know who is committing to the school which someone mentioned before as January 11th.

Congrats to the accepted and I've got my fingers crossed for all of us that have yet to hear anything! :)

I checked Chatham's website's academic calendar, which says their last day of classes was the 18th (this past Friday) and they start up again on January 6. I don't know if this is a factor...i.e. whether or not the PA admissions folks are taking 3 weeks off from thinking about us, or not! :)

Guest Molly83

If you were invited to the admissions day and did not attend (because they said it was not mandatory), does that mean that you have less of chance of being accepted? Was the admissions day really an interview??? Has anyone gotten in that did not attend the admissions day? Did most go to the admissions day????

If you were invited to the admissions day and did not attend (because they said it was not mandatory), does that mean that you have less of chance of being accepted? Was the admissions day really an interview??? Has anyone gotten in that did not attend the admissions day? Did most go to the admissions day????

If you take the time to go back and read the last couple of pages in this thread you will find all of the answers to your questions.

Has anyone heard anything this week yet?

i don't think they have done anything yet this week.. i was told by someone in the grad department that a group of letters are going out this week, but she did not specify which day..

however, from my experience here ...chatham tends to send important mail out on fridays and i receive it the next day usually and am always unable to call them on saturday when i get it!!!!

Archived