acceptances?

Guest cmarie09

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi team:

so, i'm sure this has already been mentioned, so i apologize in advance.

does anyone know if chatham calls acceptances and snail mails denials and waitlist.... or since everyone has mentioned letters, they just mail all notices? and anyone know how they (if they do) rank the waitlist? :)

thanks. :)

I also received a call today. I'm not sure if she was the program director or not- her name was Carol Ennulat (spelling?). She said calling is an official acceptance, but that I would also receive a letter in a week or so. Hope this helps with any questions. BTW, I did not attend the Admissions Day, so I guess they really don't take that into account (I know some were wondering this). Good luck to everyone else! :)

Guest rhendri2
me too, but at the same time since they told me end of December/early January to expect something, I am guessing I got waitlisted as the best case scenario. Since its only the first day rhendri2, I wouldn't worry too much yet :). Good luck!!!!

Thanks and you too! I'm sure they were saying this is the end of December so they might call you too.

Congrats to all of yall that were accepted! I'm really excited for yall!!

Archived