acceptances?

Guest cmarie09

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rhendri2

I was looking at older threads and they were called the first week in December but they had their open house/essay day a week earlier in November. Also they were told the end of November... Personally I'm really hoping this week but more realistically expecting next week.

Guest cmarie09

wait! they call you to let you know if you are accepted/rejected? I didn't know that and that makes me even more nervous since I haven't got a call. At least with letters, you can try to convince yourself that it is still in the mail

Guest rhendri2

I don't think they have started to call people yet. Has anyone received a call or does anyone know exactly when they are going to start calling?

wait! they call you to let you know if you are accepted/rejected? I didn't know that and that makes me even more nervous since I haven't got a call. At least with letters, you can try to convince yourself that it is still in the mail

i am pretty certain that they call those accepted and send letters to those who are waitlisted or rejected

They really didn't give the entire group a definite deadline on when we would know. I know I've seen in another thread that the PD told some people the beginning of December, but I spoke with the Admission's Director at the Info Day and he said beginning of January. So don't get too down yet.. there's still possibly a long way to go here.

Archived