Shadowing- What To Wear?

What would be the most appropriate attire for shadowing Primary Care Physician if no instructions on what to wear were given?

Any input/advice is appreciated.

In my opinion it is hard to over dress, unless a guy wore a tux or a gal an evening gown . . . but it is easy to under dress, jeans, tees, too low cut. Guys should go with a tie and if the freedom permits, take it off but don't show up without one and then find out it is the style of the practice to wear one.

In my opinion it is hard to over dress, unless a guy wore a tux or a gal an evening gown . . . but it is easy to under dress, jeans, tees, too low cut. Guys should go with a tie and if the freedom permits, take it off but don't show up without one and then find out it is the style of the practice to wear one.

Ayup, I second this advice. Business professional with capability to tear down to business casual, while still looking professional and unobtrusive (leave your polka dots at home).

Archived