class of 2014 Applicants

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats that's good to hear. I sent in my deposit today!!

I was pretty excited when I got the call, and I didn't really catch all of what I was told. Is all of that information in the matriculation package? And if you don't mind me asking, how much was the deposit, and where did you send it in?

I was pretty excited when I got the call, and I didn't really catch all of what I was told. Is all of that information in the matriculation package? And if you don't mind me asking, how much was the deposit, and where did you send it in?

So you should be getting a letter within the next week that'll give you your login password and web address to the bursar's office. Use your login info to pay the deposit , which is $150 and you have 2 weeks from the postmark to submit it. After they get that they will send out another packet with info on start date, financial aid, drug test, background check etc...

Are you an instater?

• 2 weeks later...

Are y'all familiar with the Tulsa area? I am from out of state, so dealing with finding a good apartment and such :) Already excited about meeting everyone and starting classes in June!

-Caitlin

(ps: if there are any other people going to OU-Tulsa that are reading this thread and not commenting, comment and say hi! don't be shy :))

Are y'all familiar with the Tulsa area? I am from out of state, so dealing with finding a good apartment and such :) Already excited about meeting everyone and starting classes in June!

-Caitlin

(ps: if there are any other people going to OU-Tulsa that are reading this thread and not commenting, comment and say hi! don't be shy :))

Yep, I've lived in Broken Arrow, a suburb, ( everyone calls it BA) my entire life. I graduated from undergrad 2 years ago and am moving out of my parents house in May just in time for school. Im mostly looking at houses in Tulsa in an area called Midtown. Midtown is mostly older homes 2/3 bedroom homes in historic neighborhoods such as Swan Lake, White City, and Maple Ridge among others.

There's a nice apartment complex called Vintage on Yale, which is at 71st and Yale, about 3 miles south of campus as well.

Sidenote- should we start a Facebook group?

Oh, Vintage on Yale is nice? That's one of the ones I have been looking at. My problem so far with looking at apartments online is that when I read reviews, one will say they love the apartment and it is great and the next will say it is awful and has roaches lol. So then I don't know which is true!

I vote yes on the Facebook group-maybe it will gather some more of our class of 24 together! :)

Has anyone been able to find the waiver form for alternate insurance they mentioned in the orientation packet? I have looked at the website, but I'm not able to find the form.

Haven't looked yet, but I curious with what insurance you're going with. I've done some research but not a ton. Also I was looking up our anatomy book and the ISBN # leads to a Grays Anatomy book, not the Clinical Oriented Anatomy book. Did you see that too, or am I doing it wrong?

Archived