class of 2014 Applicants

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got my official rejection letter today. I thought my interview went well. I have a 1260 GRE. I have straight A's since returning to school (I finished my bachelors in 2000). I'm applying for all the right reasons.

What kind of wizardry did those of you who were accepted perform?

I got my acceptance call last week. My interview was very conversational and we really clicked and actually had a lot in common.

My GRE was average and I had a very solid science and

Overall GPA. Played soccer in college and am currently a certified athletic trainer and volunteer as a

Youth soccer coach.

I got my official rejection letter today. I thought my interview went well. I have a 1260 GRE. I have straight A's since returning to school (I finished my bachelors in 2000). I'm applying for all the right reasons.

What kind of wizardry did those of you who were accepted perform?

I got my acceptance call last week. My interview was very conversational and we really clicked and actually had a lot in common.

My GRE was average and I had a very solid science and

Overall GPA. Played soccer in college and am currently a certified athletic trainer and volunteer as a

Youth soccer coach.

I found out earlier this week that I am on the "alternate list." They cannot disclose how many are on the list and where we stand. Hopefully some people will decline their offers to OU-Tulsa (either because they were accepted to other programs or are holding our for another school) and that will open up some more slots. If there is anyone else out there who has received notification (whether it be denial, acceptance, or alternate status) and is comfortable sharing, please share. Thanks!

I found out earlier this week that I am on the "alternate list." They cannot disclose how many are on the list and where we stand. Hopefully some people will decline their offers to OU-Tulsa (either because they were accepted to other programs or are holding our for another school) and that will open up some more slots. If there is anyone else out there who has received notification (whether it be denial, acceptance, or alternate status) and is comfortable sharing, please share. Thanks!

Ray, I completely agree with you. I actually know a girl that was in the same position as us and was offered at spot and will graduate form OU-Tulsa's PA program in December of 2012, so there is hope!

Letters from OKC will go out in 2-3 weeks (as I was told this week by staff at OU-Tulsa). Did you interview there as well? Are you from Tulsa?

Keeping my fingers crossed...

Ray, I completely agree with you. I actually know a girl that was in the same position as us and was offered at spot and will graduate form OU-Tulsa's PA program in December of 2012, so there is hope!

Letters from OKC will go out in 2-3 weeks (as I was told this week by staff at OU-Tulsa). Did you interview there as well? Are you from Tulsa?

Keeping my fingers crossed...

Archived