CASPA undelivered!!!

I am freaking out a bit. CASPA apparently reviewed my application today but I got a notice saying that one of my transcripts came through blank!!! So now my status is undelivered! Not complete/unverified, just undelivered. Does this mean that I will lose out on 9/1 applications because it is no longer considered complete?

I plan to contact CASPA and the schools tomorrow but I am nervous now. on the CASPA FAQs it says that it will not change the original submitted date, but will change the completion date. Does anyone have any prior experience with this? Thanks!:sweat:

Thanks, but I understand that it will not change the date. What I'm not sure about is if schools consider the completion date vs the submission date. Also, if anyone has had experience dealing with this, any advice would be helpful.

Schools generally consider the submission date as the cutoff. Visit their websites or give them a call if you want to double check.

Schools generally consider the submission date as the cutoff. Visit their websites or give them a call if you want to double check.

Thanks! I just got off the phone with CASPA. Not sure why a school would send a blank transcript but here we are. I will call the PA schools now to double check. Thanks again

In case anyone out there is wondering, Pace considers the date your application was esubmitted to CASPA, not the date it is complete. They don't do rolling admissions so as long as the app is esubmitted by Sept 1 it's fine. However, Cornell will only look at apps that are COMPLETE by Sept 1. They go by the final verification date not the submission date. It takes CASPA 2-3 business days to process the app once you resubmit.

In my case, I am going to try to get the school to rush the transcript and call CASPA and ask them to verify it right away. I know they say they don't expedite things, but they seem to be working pretty quickly so hopefully it will work out. I just have to keep trying.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: I just got the update that CASPA received my last transcript. I was surprised to see that even though my status was changed to complete today, the transcript was marked received Sept 1. So a quick call to CASPA and I found out that my app was actually marked complete as of Sept 1. so looks like I made the deadlines after all! Now just to get verified and mailed...

Archived