Anyone applied this year?2011

Their writing sample isn't bad at all.you'll have more than enough time to choose from one out of two general questions you'll be given.I dont remember exactly what those questions were but I remember writing about my work experience and all the efforts i put in to be accepted in their program.make sure you check their website and are familiar with their mission statement.good luck

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am actually going to be staying with some family friends that live in Syracuse. let me know if you guys still want to do dinner, it would be nice to calm the nerves.
I was wondering the same thing. Iam still interested in dinner. I agree it will help calm the nerves. Nice to show up the next day to some familiar faces. For those who are interviewing Saturday the 7th and interested in doing a casual dinner Friday evening reply with your contact info and lets coordinate! Very excited!

Dana

• 2 weeks later...

Archived