Any news?

Guest slvereneau

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I read on one of the other forums that they started waitlisting back in April. Does anyone know if there's anyone actually getting in this late in the game?

I just sent in my supplemental application yesterday and hope to hear back in a few weeks.

I'm starting to feel pretty disheartened about my applications though, especially after reading that PCOM has filled its class and the interviews at this point are simply for waitlisting.

Anyone hear anything contrary to this?

I read on one of the other forums that they started waitlisting back in April. Does anyone know if there's anyone actually getting in this late in the game?

I just sent in my supplemental application yesterday and hope to hear back in a few weeks.

I'm starting to feel pretty disheartened about my applications though, especially after reading that PCOM has filled its class and the interviews at this point are simply for waitlisting.

Anyone hear anything contrary to this?

No, the definitely didn't start waitlisting back in April. Maybe they were taking people OFF the waitlist back in April for the previous class, but CASPA hadn't even sent out this year's round of applications yet. They interview until February or so (IIRC), so the class definitely isn't filled up yet.

FYI- they took people off the waitlist for this year's class all the way up to the first day of orientation in June. Interviewing for a waitlist position is not bad- approx 10% of my class (I'm in class of 2010) was off the waitlist- and they are some of our best students. Understand that the waitlist is ranked, so even if you interview on the last day, if they like you you'll be bumped to the top of the list.

• 1 year later...

Archived