Iphone 4 - Is 16 gb enough for all the medical apps? Need answer asap

Hey! The research I've done shows that only people with thousands of songs and videos would want the 32 gb...however, after loading my small collection of songs and my applications (epocrates, emra, iheart, etc) i only have 7 gb left...does that mean i should switch to the 32? Will it make my apps run faster? My 14 day trial ends tomorrow so please answer asap! Thanks :)

I've had a 16GB Iphone 4 since they first week they were available. I've been collecting MP3's since ~1996 when the format emerged and every one of them, along with 4 audio books and ~20 medical apps are installed on my phone currently.

I have ~6GB free as of this moment.

Unless you carry a ton of video format files with you on your phone... 16GB is all you will ever need.

JD

Will it make my apps run faster?

You seem to be confusing two different issues...

The memory your device uses for storage is different that the memory your device uses to perform tasks.

As is indicated by the usual mention of "Ram"- (used to perform tasks/multi-task)... along with "storage" (used to store data, applications, photos, etc.).

I've had a 16GB Iphone 4 since they first week they were available. I've been collecting MP3's since ~1996 when the format emerged and every one of them, along with 4 audio books and ~20 medical apps are installed on my phone currently.

I have ~6GB free as of this moment.

Unless you carry a ton of video format files with you on your phone... 16GB is all you will ever need.

JD

You've been collecting MP3's for 15 years and they all fit on a 16GB iPhone? Jeez, I've got 50GB of music on my computer - I keep hoping they come out with a 60+ gig iPhone so I can finally ditch my iPod...

(and no, I don't have any video in my iTunes library).

Archived