2011-2012 Application cycle: Interviews?

Hey all,

I am a current applicant hoping to begin school in 2012. My application went in at the beginning of this month, so I'm sure it will be a while before I hear anything. I wanted to start this thread, though, to ask if anyone else has been invited for an interview yet? I've heard great things about Shendandoah but since I'm on the other side of the country any info sessions are out of the question - I'd love to hear thoughts about the program from anyone who has been able to attend an info session or interview. Good luck everyone, and hopefully we hear back soon!

• 3 weeks later...

I applied to Shenandoah as well. They have had my application for a while now, and I haven't heard anything. Do they sort through them in alphabetical order? If you don't mind me asking Trapezius, what letter does your last name start with? I got an interview at my other top choice school, but I haven't heard a word from others.

• 3 weeks later...

It starts with "G." Yeah, it's interesting how different schools do timing... one of the schools I applied to apparently doesn't even start inviting for interviews until Nov. or Dec. There's still plenty of time left, I believe, so don't worry too much. I hope your other interview goes well!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I just got offered an interview for January earlier this week and I was wondering if anyone had any incite into their interview? I have two prior to my one at Shenandoah but I was wondering if there is anything unique about their interview.. Thanks! and congrats to those of you who already had yours!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I've been invited to an interview at Shenandoah. I'm having difficulty finding an affordable means of transportation from Dulles Airport to Shenandoah. The cheapest I have found was a car service for 108 each way. How did anyone who has been there do it? I'm coming from Tampa, FL and I'm under 25. Please help me. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived