2011 Application cycle: Interviews?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't get a confirmation email after my secondary, I think I just got a page after the payment went through. I am not sure, maybe I will give them a call to just confirm my supplemental application and see if the offer any info. I'm sure it is just taking awhile with so many applications, but it is hard to wait for sure!!

lakk...it was a good solid 2 months after I sent in my supplemental (went in about 2 weeks before yours). I don't know a dang thing about their interview schedule, but mine was scheduled for late October (1 1/2 week advance notice) so I bet they are still giving out Nov/Dec interviews. Like I said though, I have no idea what I'm talking about ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I interviewed on September 16th and have not yet heard anything back. However, I am currently enrolled in medical terminology, which is one of their prerequisite requirements. Does anyone know if they offer 'conditional' acceptances? It has been a long wait, but should I not expect to hear a decision until they receive my final grade?

I think you can expect to hear back before you receive your final grade. it would be a "conditional" acceptance. The adcom meets once a month to review applicants. They said they would be meeting Oct 28th, but not to expect a call until sometime this week if you are accepted with that group. Not 100% sure about all that..just what I gathered during my interview.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived