2011 Application cycle: Interviews?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to last year's application thread, those who are accepted hear relatively quickly. The rest of us who don't hear back in the few weeks after the interview seem to have to wait until January or February to either be rejected or placed on the alternate list.

Thanks for the advice kiwisplash- I tried calling about a month ago to no avail, but maybe they'll be a bit more helpful if I specifically ask about the alternate list. Now I just have to wait for the weekend to be over so I can call Monday!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I was wondering if anyone remembers the phone number from Wake Forest when they received the interview invite? I'm currently overseas for the month so I cannot receive any messages on my cell phone, but I linked my phone number to google voice so all calls transfer to my google voicemail. I received a call from what appears to be the Wake Forest area, but no voicemail was left so I was wondering if anyone remembered the Wake Forest number so I can see if it's the same number that called me.

Thank you so much!!

• 2 weeks later...

I got a call today for a january interview! I sent in my application to CASPA 9/30, verified end of october, sent supplement to Wake 11/18 and got called today... also, i was told that they may be having an interview in february? Not sure if that is true or not but in case it makes anyone feel better!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived