2011 Application cycle: Interviews?

Hello everyone,

I am an applicant to Wake Forest this year and thought it might be helpful to start a thread regarding the interview timeline. I know there are specifics regarding the interview itself that are not supposed to be shared on here; however, I am interested in knowing when people applied and when they heard back. My supplemental was finally completed the first week of this month (late in the game, I know) and as of today I have not heard anything. Has anyone been invited for an interview yet? Thanks!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My application was mailed 7/28 and I received my supplemental 8/4. So mine did not take very long however, I am sure the admissions committee is rather busy right now reviewing applications and doing interviews. I am sure you will get it very soon! And as cooltrainer said, you could always call and ask but I might wait just a few days before doing so! Good luck! Hopefully you will get it soon!

Turn into the parking deck just past the building. You may park on the top level of the parking deck. Enter the building through the double doors in front of you.

Take the elevator to the first floor. Turn right out of the elevators and then right again through the door to go down the hall in the front of the building.

The door at the end of the hall opens into the PA Program reception area.

These are the directions on the Wake Forest PA website under "about physician assistant studies" then "directions to PA program". Hope this helps! See you Monday!!!

Turn into the parking deck just past the building. You may park on the top level of the parking deck. Enter the building through the double doors in front of you.

Take the elevator to the first floor. Turn right out of the elevators and then right again through the door to go down the hall in the front of the building.

The door at the end of the hall opens into the PA Program reception area.

These are the directions on the Wake Forest PA website under "about physician assistant studies" then "directions to PA program". Hope this helps! See you Monday!!!

<blushing> I guess it pays to read the directions. Thanks!

No need to blush, at least you figured out where to go before you got there! Better than showing up Monday morning and not having a clue and setting the tone for the full day! And you're welcome...Are you coming in from out of town for Monday?

Yes, I'm going to fly in from Texas and have been running around like a nut today trying to wrap up things at work and school before my flight in the am. :) Thanks again for your help.

Archived