Anyone else submit an application?

hubbardtim48, They told me that it was about 2:1 for the one's that made it to the interview and that number was the same until Dec. when they would decide from that pool of applicants. Everyone that is interviewed would have their preceptor interviewed unless they just completely flopped the interview. My preceptor interviewed this past Friday. That interview is mostly about the facilities you will be taking clinicals at and the preceptor, not so much about us. I'm glad your interview went well. I don't think mind went as well. The staff was friendly though. I'm just not so good with an interview over the phone. And armymommaxx2, good luck on your interview, I know you'll do well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest hubbardtim48

I missed the mail lady and she left me a note saying I can pick up my certified letter at the post office on Monday. I hope that is good news!? We will see until Monday! Congrats armymommax2 I knew you would do well! :)

Here is a funny....I was so keyed up when my husband called my to tell me I had a certified letter. I got to the PO and they said they could not give me the letter because UND did not put enough postage for a certified letter...so they really should send it back.....I now had tears welled in my eyes...and with a very long line behind me, I told them I would pay the difference....(4 dollars)..I also told him my future was in the letter, so unless he wanted me to come over the counter...I needed the letter opened and the contents revealed to me...I paid the postage......He handed me my letter, and my hands were shaking...I walked outside, got in my car....opened the letter.....Today has been a very good day to say the least......I don't know if rejection letters are sent certified....but I DO know acceptance letters are! Good Luck!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Does the acceptance letter only come certified mail? What about the denial letter, thats the letter I am looking for, is it certified as well or regular mail? If so that is similar to how it was when I became a paramedic in 2004, big certified letter mean you passed, small regular letter meant no pass.

Archived