Hi, I am a current Physician Assistant student in Philadelphia PA who is interested in moving to Arizona after graduation (May 2013). I am hoping to make some contacts in Arizona (specifically the Phoenix area) to gain more information on what it is like working as a PA in the state. Additionally I am hoping to make contacts for my clinical year starting May 2012. I hope to do at least two clinical rotations in Arizona next year but will have to make the contacts within the hospitals on my own so any advice would be helpful.

Thank you

Kathryn

Hey, Kathryn. PM me. I work as a hospitalist in the Phoenix area and have been approached by a number of doctors who are interested in hiring a PA and/or a PA-S.

Hello,

I am a current, first-year Physician Assistant student in TN but am trying to return home to AZ for clinical rotations.  Does anyone know of any providers who may be willing to be preceptors?  I am starting my clinical rotations in January 2018.

Thank you!

Elizabeth

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Tllehann
      My name is Tessa and I am currently an MA at a dermatology clinic. I am aspiring to be a PA and will be applying during the next cycle. I have worked along side PAs for about 2 years now in dermatology and have experience working in a level 1 ED. However, I am looking for any PA shadow opportunity in Arizona that is not dermatology as I want to branch out and have an understanding of what PAs do in different fields. I live in Glendale but I am willing to travel anywhere in Arizona.
      If you are a PA or know a PA or any open opportunities feel free to reach out to me on here. 
      Thank you! 

• By jlhuy260
      Hello everyone! Just wanted to start the forum for the current application cycle. Good luck to everyone! 🙂
      CASPA and supplemental application submitted on 5/26/19.
    • By yanetyjo
      Hi,
      I am in my on my Didactic year in University of Washington and I am looking clinical rotations at Texas! Here are some good rotations too, my campus is in Alaska . I need to look some opportunities because my husband lives in Austin, Texas, but I dont have any MD contacts there. Any suggestion.
      Thank you
    • By HuntCo
      Hi everyone,
      I am hoping that someone will be able to point me in the direction of some hospitals or private practices that have preceptors who are willing to take PA students in the scottsdale, mesa, Glendale, chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, Phoenix area of Arizona. I am currently a first year PA student at Hofstra university in New York and we are getting ready for rotations this year. For my program, we are allowed to do two rotations out of state so I hoping to go to Arizona. However, we are responsible for finding the preceptor and giving the information to Hofstra. 
      I will be staying in Scottsdale but I am willing to drive!! 
      Any information will be helpful as I am not really sure where to begin looking or who to contact. 
      Thank you SO much in advance!!!
      Hunter 
    • By andersonk
      Hi! I'm looking into PA schools to apply for in the next year. Having the option to choose where I want to go during the clinical year is very important, however I can't find a list of schools that offers this option. I realize there are schools that have more flexibility on their clinical year than others. What are some programs, or does somebody know a site that has a list, that offer their students to travel to different areas of the country during their clinical year, upon approval of a program? Thank you!!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More