2011/2012 Application Cycle

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to those who got accepted and for those who didn't don't loose hope. I am close to finishing up my first semester and it is an intense program. They teach you a lot and the faculty is very knowledgeable/dedicated in their subjects. For those who got accepted take this time to relax and spend with family. I got lucky in that I did my undergrad at NYIT so I stayed home and my commute was only 10-15 mins. If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone.

Stop asking about the questions asked. It is taboo here on the forums and is grounds for expulsion from the forums. It is not fair for those who don't frequent this site and those who interviewed without these hints of questions already, and that's just part of the reasoning (biased, unfair advantage). Go in there on your own and do your best.

Best of luck

Steve

Year 2 NYIT Student

kyle10,

I did not interview either. Just received the email today as well. My impression is that there is only one waitlist (for people who have not been asked to interview yet). I have a feeling once you interview you receive a final decision yes/no. Not sure though.

Let us know if you hear anything! Hopefully we'll both get off the waitlist...

Congratulations to all whowere accepted, and goodluck to those still on the waitlist. I was accepted after an interview on Dec. 7th, and I am very excited to start next year. I was wondering if there was any news on open apartments for next year, I was told there would be a facebook page setup regarding it, but I'm not sure.

Archived