Class of 2015

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dtothesquare Be sure to take the GRE again. Some times I feel they want to see how interested and dedicated you are. I had to retake the GRE. The test has nothing to do with you as a person. I am sure if the rest of your application is fine you will most likely get an interview. Just be sure to study more verbal and make sure you do the best you can (that's all we can ask right:) and the rest will fall into place. Don' t worry too much.

Thanks for the encouragement and perspective. I am indeed looking to to take the GRE over again and whatever happens, happens.

Yes to the suit, but make sure you are comfortable. I stayed away from the normal black/blue colors. The interview process is awesome, it was the best I had ever gone to. Everyone is so welcoming. I didn't get a chance to go to the first interview, but hopefully I will meet some of you on the 19th.

Again, to the people that have not heard back yet, relax, stay calm and just remember they interview all the way until March. Also please remember to do your supplemental application.

Good luck guys!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I had the same mentality and I am finishing my first semester soon :) stay positive. If you need anything or have any questions feel free to email me.

I ended up taking the GRE's over again and got a really solid score and will be interviewing on Friday. So lesson is, if you really want it, then you gotta go the extra step!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived