Is it too late to apply?

So I just got a rejection letter from the one and only school I applied to. This program starts in January so now i've missed deadlines for a bunch of other schools that start next August. Are there any schools you guys are still applying to at this moment that start next may-august? Any help would be great.

Well I applied super late(submitted Caspa in October and had it sent out to school November) and most of my school deadlines were either December of that year or April/March of the following year. I was lucky enough to get into school that was close to home. If you don't have problem relocating see if you can apply to schools that have much later deadlines. Good luck.

You think rolling admissions kills your chances? So you want to maximize your chances? Yet you only applied to one school initially...does this sound weird when you read it out loud? But that is all a side point.

My school had an early admissions deadline of Sept 1, regular admissions due Oct 1. I submitted August 28. Didn't have any problems getting in.

Archived