Fall 2012 Applicants

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm a current student at st. pete. I received my acceptance a week after my interview and I interviewed in Dec. check your barry account for your status after your interview.

last year we had a group interview with no individual interview, not sure about this year tho. The interview was pretty laid back, but I know regardless of what I say everyone will feel nervous for the interview.

Good luck everyone!

i wouldn't rely too much on myBarry...mine is still asking me for a tuition deposit and we are over halfway done with the semester

interview day breakdown kind of like this: chat on videoconference with other campuses, introduce yourselves, listen to talks about the school, divide into "interview groups" and discuss an ethical question, each group presents answer, "tour" with first years, lunch with a few first years and you're done...its pretty laid back...they've looked at your file, now they just want to get to know you a little better to make sure everything fits

i am one of a multitude in my class that were called off the waitlist, but i think my case was extreme--heard i was waitlisted in december, random notes about three months later about St. Croix, random note in may/june asking if i wished to remain on the waitlist and was offerred a seat 4 weeks prior to the start of orientation...but like i said there are only a few of us who had to wait that long...many were notified about a week later, some at the beginning of the summer, some before that...

Archived