Fall 2012 Applicants

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it says it on myBarry. I got an email saying I was provisionally accepted but it still doesn't reflect that on myBarry anywhere. In fact there was no place on myBarry to pay the initial deposit

Miami Shores Accepted: When you log onto mybarry, where do you look to see where it indicates if you have been accepted?

I don't think it says it on myBarry. I got an email saying I was provisionally accepted but it still doesn't reflect that on myBarry anywhere. In fact there was no place on myBarry to pay the initial deposit

Thanks for the info! When did you interview and when did you get your acceptance email?

Just got an interview invite for this Friday (a little short notice...) for the St. Pete campus but I will be declining as I literally made my deposit for another school this morning! They also said they have been having cancellations for interviews so hopefully this means there are spots opening up for those still waiting on interviews in the near future. Just wanted to let you know!

Archived