Fall 2012 Applicants

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing yet, but I am being patient because Michelle said faculty will not start reviewing apps until September. Interviews not until October, so hang in they people!

hey guys current student here--we just finished our first week so i doubt they have looked at anything yet...first interviews last year were in october and we were notified in mid september so you should hear soon...also mybarry isn't always updated so don't rely to much on it...michelle is awesome so if you have questions shoot her an email ;)

I called about two weeks ago because they were the only school I hadn't gotten a little note from saying they had received my materials. The woman I spoke with said that they had just started reviewing applications and interviews would be happening October through December, and by December 15th you should know whether or not you will receive an interview.

I hope they give me an interview an early Interview and you all, December is just way to far. Plus I had everything ready from CAPSA and was waiting for them to send out my Primaries to schools. Usually it is the other way around.

Thanks, it's nice to hear from others. We all can keep each other posted. :)

• 2 weeks later...
did you who received an interview have to send an official transcript to Barry University? I received a letter in the mail saying they needed it, but I thought since I sent it to CASPA that was enough? Anyone know?

It would be best to check with the school to be sure. Generally they may need official trancripts for 'plan to take' courses in CASPA once completed.

CONGRATS to all our got an interview!!!

If anyone can help, would appreciate it for any information. This can be done via PM, if you don't want to make it public.

Little worried on why I haven't gotten an email or been called for an interview invite. I also applied to barry early, when CASPA sent out the 1st batches. Would anyone who interview share any stats information with me. GPA, GRE, HC, Etc...

Archived