Interviews

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in the morning session and there was around... 30 as well. I felt like the afternoon session had a lot more... or maybe it was because some people in the morning session were sitting there eating also. One of the other candidates that was interviewing with me asked lorraine at the end when we will know the answer by. She said that we were the lucky group and we would know within the next couple of weeks. She told us she didn't tell the earlier group about when they would hear by. I certainly hope that it is within this week or next week. However, according to psychoprile, Sharon said March. Lorraine is new to the program, so I don't know who to believe!

Well, I'm with kbling in that although Sharon said early March, I was hoping that was the 'generous' estimate and would actually be sooner. At the same time, there is always the possibility of waitlisting so I'm trying to not get too excited. I've heard that sometimes the waitlisted people don't find out until right before the programs start as you never know when someone will drop out! Ug.

she said we'll hear through good ol' paper mail. I run to my mailbox everyday after work... hopefully there will be a surprise waiting for me in the box today or tomorrow. It's suppose to snow alot in MD on saturday and I doubt USPS will be open on saturday...=(

Oh, and I interviewed in the morning~ =)

• 2 years later...

Archived