Class of 2014

Thanks, countingstars! Do you know if the ever pull off the waitlist? or is that rare? They said they have 20 on the waitlist right now so I felt a little better knowing that even getting that far is an honor.. I loved the school and still would turn down my other schools if i were to get in..

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are there any other incoming PA/MPH'ers out there? I'm still waiting on an in-state PA school to hear from, but the chances are that I'm 90% going to Arcadia - Glenside campus. Also, congrats to those who have been accepted and good luck to those on the waiting list! :)

Interview went well today...I think. I'm always really bad at judging these things. My guy seemed to agree with all my thoughts, but just about everyone there seemed like good applicants. I don't know if my sanity will keep for 3 weeks. Hope they get back sooner!

Arcadia Delaware is amazing! I liked it before, but now I'm sure I want to go there. Good luck to everyone!

Interview went well today...I think. I'm always really bad at judging these things. My guy seemed to agree with all my thoughts, but just about everyone there seemed like good applicants. I don't know if my sanity will keep for 3 weeks. Hope they get back sooner!

Arcadia Delaware is amazing! I liked it before, but now I'm sure I want to go there. Good luck to everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived