Class of 2014

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

kiwisplash04- when did you interview? I am still waiting on a letter. I was there Monday the 26th. I keep thinking it should come anytime. Also, some people from the current class said it came fedex. Did your letter come that way? I am sorry to hear you didn't get accepted. It is a hard letter to read. I have had that, too. I wish you success at any other programs you applied to!

We are at three weeks post interview now and still no word. I can't seem to reach anyone either. Countingstars, do you perhaps know if anything is out of the ordinary? I notice that not a single person has posted about acceptances etc since I interviewed, and that seems odd. It is also strange that I can't reach Denise, as she was always prompt in returning calls before. Any suggestions? I hate to keep calling, but I need to know this week if possible as I have to decide between schools before deposits are due...Thanks!

We are at three weeks post interview now and still no word. I can't seem to reach anyone either. Countingstars, do you perhaps know if anything is out of the ordinary? I notice that not a single person has posted about acceptances etc since I interviewed, and that seems odd. It is also strange that I can't reach Denise, as she was always prompt in returning calls before. Any suggestions? I hate to keep calling, but I need to know this week if possible as I have to decide between schools before deposits are due...Thanks!

I was able to reach Denise today and then I got home and had a letter, lol. Figures! I am on the wait list for Arcadia, but it doesn't give me any idea about how the wait list works for this program. Do you know if they 'rank' it, or if it is usual that they pull from that list? I have acceptances to other programs, but am trying to consider very seriously what I would do if I got an invite to attend here further down the line. Thanks!

I was able to reach Denise today and then I got home and had a letter, lol. Figures! I am on the wait list for Arcadia, but it doesn't give me any idea about how the wait list works for this program. Do you know if they 'rank' it, or if it is usual that they pull from that list? I have acceptances to other programs, but am trying to consider very seriously what I would do if I got an invite to attend here further down the line. Thanks!

Archived