Interview Invites

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got on the interview wait list. I e-mailed Erin because I will not be able to attend the second two sessions if offered. She said interviews are on a first come first serve basis. No sure what that means but I am assuming there is just a numbered list they will run through. Good Luck to everyone who got interviews!

I have an interview for 2/16-17. I haven't been able to find information in the UW-Madison area about what to expect, but maybe I'm not looking hard enough. Anyone know where it may be, assuming it's there?

The building is attached to UW hospital...Its the health sciences learning center off of highland avenue. At least thats where the pa program is operated out of

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys!

For those of you entering into the PA class of 2014 at UW-Madison, I've created a FB page (...because I was excited and figured it'd be the best way for us to find roommates!). You can search "UW-Madison Physician Assistant Class of 2014" or here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/337497786288959/?ref=ts

Looking forward to meeting you all and CONGRATS! :)

Archived