supplemental application

I don't think so. Mine was a little over one, almost two pages I think and they sent me an email saying I meet their minimum requirements and qualified for an "in depth faculty review" so they must not have had a problem with it. You can always call/email though, they are really helpful.

I don't think so. Mine was a little over one, almost two pages I think and they sent me an email saying I meet their minimum requirements and qualified for an "in depth faculty review" so they must not have had a problem with it. You can always call/email though, they are really helpful.

hey congrats on the interview, can i ask when did u submit your application and how long did it take for them to reply after you've submitted ur supplemental application?

thank you

I haven't gotten an interview yet, they are letting me know in October after my app goes through the "in depth faculty review". But my CASPA was sent out July 1st and my supplement got there soon after (maybe July 7 or 8?). They first sent me an email that they had it and then last week they sent me an email that it met all of their minimum requirements so it was eligible for an in depth faculty review and I would hear from them regarding an interview in October. Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

did anyone experience something like they haven't received your supplemental app? i submitted my supplemental app about 2 weeks ago but just received an email from the school saying that they haven't yet received my supplemental app? i sent it in from CA to NH.....is it because they haven't gotten to my yellow envelope yet? and that's why they're sending me a reminder email to send it my supplemental app? aaahhh... frustrating right now

Archived