Recent PANCE, anyone???? PAeasy.com advice???

I used PAeasy.com and it was pretty useful. It has some minor errors in it, but nothing you wont be able to pick out.. (you pick C and it says you got it wrong that the right answer was C, etc). Another one I found good to use was Dukes Exam Masters. You can google it and it should come up for you. If you have a hard time finding it, let me know and I will get you the link.

• 2 weeks later...

I used paeasy, among many other review banks, and this was one of the best. They highlight your weak and strong areas, and break down subject areas by topics on the panre/pance. I did every question so by the end, I had a good idea of the areas I needed to improve on. A lot of the questions have the "what is the most common...", which I thought was helpful. It gives you instant feedback, as well as direct links to textbooks on access medicine so you can read from the source where the information came from. I thought this was one of the best features of any of the databanks. Also, the questions are less verbose than exammaster, so it's very do-able to get through the entire bank (around 1200). I just got my score back and did well on the pance, which I attribute to doing questions over and over, esp from this bank. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived