Interviews?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only problem with submitting your applications late (I did that last year) is that by the time they come to your application they already have a good amount of students in the seats for the upcoming cycle. Which increases your odds.(even still, some schools don't make final decisions until they are done interviewing the whole cohort) I sent my applications out in June-July. Just remember if you end up getting wait listed or not interviewed, it is most likely not that you don't meet their criteria/are a strong student. It's really important to try and stay strong and not be discouraged.. It was tough for me having to reapply after being wait listed at a couple universities.. But it'll work out if you want it bad enough.

Just got my acceptance via Email! I think I am the only one from my interview date (14th) on the forums, as no one else at the interview knew about them when I asked who was on it.

By the way does anyone know that start date/month for classes? I can't find it on the website and all my info is at home (I am in DC for another interview atm)

David: I was interview wait-listed at another program. They essentially said I didn't make the first round of interviews but that my app was strong enough to be considered for interviews later this year. I had to email them to confirm that I was still interested in the program. I didn't know you could be wait-listed for interviews, but I'm glad I didn't get rejected outright! Best of luck to you!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

David: I was interview wait-listed at another program. They essentially said I didn't make the first round of interviews but that my app was strong enough to be considered for interviews later this year. I had to email them to confirm that I was still interested in the program. I didn't know you could be wait-listed for interviews, but I'm glad I didn't get rejected outright! Best of luck to you!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

So our situation is called waitlisted interview? Ok, that raised hoped a little bit.

Btw, where did you get waitlisted for an interview at? And best of luck to you too.

Archived