Interviews?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way whoever applied super late, or even planning, the class has already been filled. I didn't apply their, but my brother did and the adcom emailed him saying that the class has already been filled, however they have put students on stand by as the admission situations changes and they will interview till spring.

sucks for whoever is planning to apply or even waiting.

please independently verify.

So I just recieved an email asking me to verify some information because my file is in the final review step for an interview. I know a friend of mine just interviewed there last week so they are still interviewing and the class is not closed yet. They have issued 50-60 acceptance letters but probably more than half of those will be declined, so everybody keep their hopes up.

• 2 weeks later...
I got an email just the other day about an interview invite and was told to call in and make an appointment, but the lady I am supposed to make an appointment with is never there. Anyone else having this difficulty?

thanks

if you dont mind can ask when you got that confirmation email from salus and what are your stats?

good luck on your interview

I just barely got it on thursday. I think its so late for me because I applied so late, not until the beginning of november. i have a 3.7 overall gpa and a 3.5 science, and a 3.7 pre req gpa. I have a lot of volunteer hours and I am coming from a school that salus really likes so maybe that will help. wish me luck

I am coming from BYU-Idaho. We have a 3,2 program with salus and they generally really like our school. I am not interviewing this thursday because I havent been able to make an appointment yet. Are you interviewing or have your? If you have let me know how it is, what questions, anything unusual etc. thanks

Archived