Interviews?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone...So I guess I am late in the game for applying but I was holding off to put together the best app I can but from what I am reading...it may be too late. I plan on having my application completely finished by next week...is it worth even completing?

Stats:

GPA-3.79

Pre-req GPA-3.57

HCE-1,450 (1,350 Direct)

GRE- between 1070-1270 (haven't gotten my scores back yet but they gave me a range)

Thanks for your input!

Alexandra replied my email today and she said the class is full so they are now placing all qualified applicants who have been interviewed on the Standby list.However, she also said in the past "applicants have been accepted up until the week before classes" so I will keep my hope up .I really really want to go to Salus!

Good luck everyone

The class is already full??? I didn't get that impression. I was invited to an interview Nov 2. Apparently, they told me they are still interviewing candidates. I submitted my CASPA Late July but the hold up was that they were reviewing two classes that were older than 7 years which they eventually waived.

I am really confused, but perhaps I'm just totally missing it. I couldn't find anywhere on the site where it said rolling admissions. And doesn't CASPA list the deadline as 1/15/2012? So, Salus is still accepting applications for a class that is already full (and will most likely remain full)?

Please, someone enlighten me.

I am really confused, but perhaps I'm just totally missing it. I couldn't find anywhere on the site where it said rolling admissions. And doesn't CASPA list the deadline as 1/15/2012? So, Salus is still accepting applications for a class that is already full (and will most likely remain full)?

Please, someone enlighten me.

Yes, they have rolling admissions, a lot of us apply early june and july and they already started interviewing August.The class is full so whoever gets interview going on is the waited list. salus is a very new program but they are very organize as I went to their open house and personally talked to one of the admission.Great program, great faculty, warm environment,safe area.

Yes, they have rolling admissions, a lot of us apply early june and july and they already started interviewing August.The class is full so whoever gets interview going on is the waited list. salus is a very new program but they are very organize as I went to their open house and personally talked to one of the admission.Great program, great faculty, warm environment,safe area.

i actually emailed them and this is the response i got. nonethless i hope everything works out BEST for everyone.

The Committee is scheduled to meet this week to discuss files. You should be hearing back shortly. If we can provide any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our office.

Sincerely,

The Admissions Office

Archived