Interviews 2011-2012 Application Cycle

I submitted CASPA the first week of June. I did not receive an e-mail notification for an interview. When I got confirmation about a month ago that they had received all of my materials they had me set up a MWUnet account and a link popped up in that account to schedule an interview. I have a friend in her second year there, and she said she received a paper letter inviting her and then she scheduled it online. I think I must have just checked at the right time. Judging from past threads they usually offer the first interview day in September and have one or two each month until January and sometimes February.

• 3 weeks later...

Good luck to those of you interviewing tomorrow on the first interview date! I actually ended up signing up to be a tour guide/help out tomorrow, so likely will get to meet you. Best advice: just be yourself and don't let the nerves take over. Everyone here is great (faculty, staff, students). Good luck!

• 2 months later...

hey everyone! im a pa-1 who is currently on a medical leave of absence so i will be finishing up with you all next year! i got through the first couple quarters so if you guys have any questions, feel free to ask! best of luck to you all with interviews! and dont get discouraged if you dont hear back right away or if you are waitlisted, most of us were waitlisted and eventually accepted after a few weeks :)

Archived