interview invitations?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone recieved rejection letters and if so do they come in an email format as well? As well, does anyone know how many people they generally invite to interview? I wish all of you well who have had the opportunity to interview so far. I sure hope I get an interview invite soon too. It would give me lots to give thanks for at Thanksgiving in the upcomming weeks! :=D: Oh and Happy Halloween all!

Hey everyone,

So I called the admissions office to see what the deal is with admissions and they told me that the admission board goes through piles of applications and then send out interviews as they process each application. It does not matter how early you sent in the application, they are literally just picking random applications and reading through them in no particular order. Even though some people are interviewing earlier than others it does not mean they have a better chance of getting in, it just means that their application was read first. Then after all of the interviews, they will pick a group of students and accept them. So, even if you have not heard yet, you still have an equal chance of getting in, which is a relief.

No problem! I was so nervous about the same thing, but calling made me feel a lot better about it. I'm still nervous, since people are interviewing starting tomorrow, but as long as they stay true to what they say, I guess were in the clear. Remember- no news is good news (right?!?)

Archived